Once a year, graduates of other Departments may take part in placement examinations in order to be admitted to the Department of Education Sciences in Early Childhood. Announcements about the placement examinations and the necessary supporting documents are uploaded in the Department’s website.
Students admitted to the Department after succeeding in the placement examinations may contact Department tutors about the recognition of grades of courses successfully attended while studying in other Departments. In the beginning of each academic year, corresponding applications about the recognition of course grades that are filled out by tutors may be submitted to the Departmental secretary.
- Legislation about placement examinations in tertiary education (ΦΕΚ 3185/16.12.2013 τ. Β)
- Further legislation about placement examinations in tertiary education (ΦΕΚ 114/04.08.2017 τ. Α)
- Application form for recognition of course grades filled out by Department’s tutor (doc, pdf)
- Application for participation in the Department’s placement examinations (Acqdemic year 2022-23)
- Information about the Department’s placement examinations (pdf)